Thursday, November 5, 2015

PurAthlete Endurance Pure Athlete Sports Nutrition


PurAthlete Endurance Pure Athlete Sports Nutrition


I received the Hawaiian Fusion flavor and it comes in a re-sealable pouch. There are a total of 5 servings in the package. Instructions on the package are mix 2 scoops (scoop included inside pouch) of Endurance with 8-16 oz of water, then mix the ingredients.  It can also be mixed in a shaker. I mixed mine in a Ninja blender with water and ice. 

 The Hawaiian Fusion flavor has a tangy semi-sweet flavor and is ok, though not my personal favorite flavor.
(They also offer a citrus flavor which I have not tried)
 A friend of mine who does intense workouts also tried this too and likes the flavor. My friend's response to the product was some increased energy, slightly longer workout, a bit quicker recovery. My response was some increased energy and feeling refreshed.

SUGGESTED USE: Drink one serving before, during or after intense workouts.

INGREDIENTS (as listed on the package):

Proprietary Real-Time Bioavailability Formulation (Kosher Non-GMO Whey Protein Hydrolysate Peptide, Maltodextrin,
Fructose (for flavor), TRAACS Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, TRACCS
Potassium Glycinate Complex, TRAACS Magnesuim Bisglycinate Chelate, Malic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Color (Hibiscus, Carrot) MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Stevia Rebaudiana, Ascorbic Acid, TRAACS Copper Bisglycinate Chelate, Beet Juice Powder, Silica Powder and TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate.)

ALLERGEN WARNING: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat,
shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.

To purchase this product CLICK HERE 


This product was received either complimentary or at a discount price for the purpose of testing and review. This review is
based on my own personal experience with the product and is my honest, unbiased opinion. I am in no way affiliated with the
company/seller, I have not received any payment and I am not obligated to provide a five star rating for any product.

No comments:

Post a Comment