Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers by Majestic Bombay


Tweez'em Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers by Majestic Bombay

 

 

These tweezers by "Majestic Bombay" include a plastic protective pouch and plastic tip-guard as shown in the photo. 

They are made of stainless steel, have pointed ends and are very sharp.  They are precise, and great for removing splinters, ingrown hairs and more. 

Using the pointed tip style took a little getting used too for me but I do like these tweezers and they come in handy quite often.

 
To purchase these tweezers CLICK HERE
 
Check out their website HERE
 
 
 
This product was provided either complimentary or at a reduced price for the purpose of testing and review.  This review is based on my own personal experience with the product and is my honest, unbiased opinion.  I am in no way affiliated with the company/seller, I have not received any payment and I am not obligated to provide a five star rating for any product.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment