Monday, October 19, 2015

Got Me Tipsy's "I'm Your Favorite Child" Funny Glass Coffee Mug


Got Me Tipsy's

"I'm Your Favorite Child" Funny Glass Coffee Mug

 

If you love to let everyone know you think you are the favorite child, this mug is a unique and funny way to do it.  Even if you don't think you are the favorite child, this mug is sure to bring some smiles and laughs.
 
Mom and Dad will always think of you when they are using it for their coffee or tea.  Siblings may even be jealous they didn't think of it before you did.  Great gift idea to add a little fun and humor to the occasion.
 
This generously sized 13 ounce glass mug is made in the USA and is dishwasher safe. 
 
Such a cute and fun mug and I do recommend it!

 
If you would like to purchase this item CLICK HERE

 
 
This product was received complimentary or at a reduced price for the purpose of testing and review.  This review is based on my own personal experience with the product and is my honest, unbiased opinion.  I am in no way affiliated with the company/seller.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment