Sunday, August 23, 2015

100 Natural's Biotin 10,000MCG


 

100 Natural's Biotin 10,000MCG

 

 This is 10,000MCG Biotin supplement by "100 Naturals". It is a dietary supplement which as described on the bottle promotes healthy hair, skin & nails. There are 90 veggie capsules in the bottle and I have had no trouble swallowing these capsules. I have not had any adverse reactions taking this supplement and my hair and nails are growing faster.



Suggested use: 1 capsule taken daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Based on the suggested use this bottle should last about 3 months which I really like and is a plus for me. I am pleased with the product and will continue to use it.

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. This review is based on my own personal experience with the product and is my honest unbiased opinion. I am in no way affiliated with the company/seller nor have I received any payment.

If you would like to purchase this product
Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment