Wednesday, July 22, 2015

GoPure 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil


 

GoPure 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil

 
Ahhhh Lavender essential oil!  This fragrance is just so calming and relaxing to me.  For me, it relieves stress, is calming and can promote sleep.  There are so many uses for this amazing essential oil, my favorite is to fragrance my home with it.  I also enjoy candle making and lavender is one of my favorite candles that I make.  The GoPure brand oil is a 100% Bulgarian pure essential oil which is a high quality product with a great scent throw.  It is therapeutic grade undiluted and as described on the bottle "Calming, Balancing, Clarifying & Relaxing".  "No toxins, No additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers.  Packaged in the USA."  This oil comes in a large 4 oz bottle with dropper included.  It is in a dark glass bottle which prolongs the life of the oil and protects it from light. 
I have tried oils before that were weak in comparison to this brand.  I am very impressed with this essential oil and I do recommend it if you are looking for a premium lavender oil.  If you would like to try this lovely essential oil, it can be purchased by clicking here
 
 
 
I received this product for the purpose of testing and review.  This review reflects my own personal experience with the product and is my honest opinion.  I am in no way affiliated with the company nor have I received any payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment