Friday, September 4, 2015


Pinnacle Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia

 95% HCA High Potency

 
I recently had the opportunity to test and review Pinnacle Nutrition's Garcinia Cambogia. This dietary supplement comes in a bottle of 60 capsules. This high potency formula has 95% total HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid).
 
*Features 100% all natural ingredients. 
*Effective for all body types 
*Helps suppress your appetite
* Supports accelerated fat burning
* Boosts energy levels
 
Ingredients:
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 70mg
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 70mg
Chromium 280 mcg
Garcinia Cambogia Extract Complex w 95%
(Hydroxycitric Acid)     1400mg
 
More information from bottle:
  • Supports lean muscle development
  • Helps inhibit fat production, while burning more
  • Helps reduce body weight 3X more than diet and exercise alone
 
Suggested use: For best results, take one (1) to two (2) capsules 45 minutes to 1 hour
before two meals each day (preferably lunch and dinner).
 I have had good results so far with this product and the higher HCA does make a difference!  I have tried other garcinia cambogia products with less HCA and the high potency 95% HCA works much better for me personally. I have experienced no adverse side affects while using this product and I recommend trying Pinnacle Nutrition's Garcinia Cambogia 95% HCA to assist with your weight loss goals. 
 
If you would like to purchase this product
CLICK HERE 
 
 
 
I received this product for the purpose of testing and review.  This review is based on my own personal experience with the product and is my honest unbiased opinion.  I am in no way affiliated with the company/seller nor have I received any payment.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment